GrainSense Oy has developed the first truly hand-held device for grain quality measurement. For the first time, farmers, seed producers and plant breeders will be able to rapidly measure the key parameters of their crops in the field and make decisions that can improve profitability. We are bringing a major improvement to food production and logistics. Our hand-held device measures the protein, moisture, oil, and carbohydrate content of cereal grains and other crops. The company was founded in 2014 and has offices in Oulu and Helsinki, Finland.
TECHNICAL SW LEAD
We are now looking for technical SW lead to join GrainSense´s team in Oulu. This is a permanent position.
Your main responsibility is to lead the team of internal and external developers and ensure that everything is running smoothly in that team. This is not purely managerial position, so You would be also participating in software development. You will be working closely with business development team and outsourced resources. Technologies used at GrainSense include Python, Django, AWS, PostgreSQL, REST API, iOS/Android apps.
We expect You to have:
- Development skills in Python, but other languages are also appreciated
- Experience in working in a team, startup experience appreciated
- Willingness to mentor and lead a small team, and coordinate projects with other people
- As a person You should be outgoing with good communication skills, solution oriented and good in handling uncertainties. In GrainSense´s multicultural organization You will also need good skills in written and spoken English.
What we will offer:
- Fast growing company with great opportunities to develop the company and yourself
- Unique product – company holds two patents and two patent applications
- International and flexible work environment in new office
Does this sound like the opportunity for You? If so, please send Your CV and application to email@example.com no later than 08.09.2019.
You can also apply using LinkedIn´s EasyApply. Should You have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
Antti Leinonen (Head of Operations, GrainSense Oy) +358 50 3632 784 or
Helen Vesik (Head of Recruitment, Northern Finland, Adecco) +358 40 1678 094